When you buy a copy of Science of Parenthood: Thoroughly Unscientific Explanations for Utterly Baffling Parenting Situations, you’ll receive our very first Kindle Short Read—FREE! That’s right! We’ve come out with a brand new e-book, featuring a few of the real-life stories that inspired our cartoons.
How to receive your FREE e-book:
- Simply purchase Science of Parenthood: Thoroughly Unscientific Explanations for Utterly Baffling Parenting Situations here, on Amazon or from your favorite online retailer.
- If you purchased on our site: We will contact you ASAP via the email address you used to complete your purchase with instructions for sending us your Kindle email address and adding us as an approved sender (how do I find THAT?). We will send the book right to your device!
- If you purchased via Amazon or another online retailer: Please forward your email receipt or screen-capture of your receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to your email and request your Kindle device email address and that you add us as approved senders (how do I find THAT?)
About our first e-book:
From the award-winning writer and co-creator of Science of Parenthood comes the brand new Kindle Short Read, Mistakes, Mishaps & WTF? Moments—the first of a series of volumes that takse readers behind the blog and book to share the real-life SNAFUs that inspired the comedy duo’s most hilarious cartoons. Volume 1 starts off with Pregnancy & Birth, including three signature stories about:
- Wild pregnancy cravings that turned a vegan into a carnivore
- The baby name that sparked a family feud
- How new moms (really) bond
If you’ve ever wondered, How the hell do they come up with this stuff? it’s all right here. And best of all: It’s FREE!
What people are saying:
“Fantastic! Relatable! Real! Funny! Norine’s words read like your best friend on her most reassuring day. It should be mandatory reading for any new mom.”— Jill Smokler, New York Times best-selling author of Confessions of a Scary Mommy: An Honest and Irreverent Look At Motherhood—The Good, The Bad and The Scary
“Norine is a brave and devoted momma with guts of steel. You will gobble up her tender and genuine stories about life, love, and the science of parenting. It’s not easy to blend sensitivity and biting wit, but my girl Norine just nails it!”— Nicole Knepper, author of Moms Who Drink and Swear: True Tales of Loving My Kids While Losing My Mind
“Norine Dworkin-McDaniel writes with the warmth and honesty of a good friend who is always ready to share a laugh—even if it’s at her own expense.”— Jen Mann, New York Times best-selling author of People I Want To Punch in the Throat: Competitive Crafters, Drop-Off Despots and Other Suburban Scourges
How to find your device email address and add us as a contact:
Log in to your Amazon acct.
Go to your account drop down menu, and select Manage Your Content and Devices:
Click the Your Devices tab and the device you’d like the ebook sent to and copy the email address listed, and email to us:
Add us as an approved contact:
Documents and ebooks can only be sent to your Kindle devices or apps from e-mail accounts that you added to your Approved Personal Document E-mail List. To add an e-mail account, visit the Personal Document Settings (the settings tab next to the Your Devices tab from above) scroll to the bottom to find Approved Personal Document E-mail List and add the email address we send to you.